nakikibasa ka lang

Friday, January 02, 2009

updates..

hmm.. i haven't been blogging about him for quite some time so its time again to become disgustingly cheesy, hehehh

so yesterday was new year's eve. i was not really in the mood to celebrate.. it was a peaceful welcome to the new year. and its ok with me. i find happiness in silence..

anyway, we've been texting for some time, and he asked me if we could talk over the phone. we couldnt at first because dad forced us to call tita liz first. after talking to tita liz, and when my parents have settled in their room, i called him up. i guess we talked for almost an hour. i wonder if he actually understood what i was saying then since my voice was so muffled. i couldnt talk that much since people at home were already sleeping. i didnt want dad to catch me talking with him...

anyway, i slept afterwards.. he told me that his blanket smelled like me. haha.. i guess he's so used to how i smell.. i now wonder if i would be changing from cologne to perfume or would i be sticking to my old smell.. we'll see..

i asked him what was one thing that i could do that would hurt him immensely. he told me, the things that hurt him in the past. like betraying him for someone else and hiding things from him. i on the other hand told him that i would hate him if he we wouldnt talk things over and explain why we did things, specially the bad ones. the point is, not wanting to explain means not wanting the other person to understand which will lead to confusion. i dont want to be left confused. it is a really frustrating feeling.

i am still so crazy about him.. sometimes, i think i am already overly swooning over him. which is sickeningly sweet and could be irritating at times. good thing, he can still tolerate me..

we went to church together on the 1st. i thought he wasnt coming because it was already 625 and i told him to drop by at 620. turns out, he just couldnt text me, and he was there already there by 6. anyway, it was nice to see him again, as always. he complimented my dress. he gave me some fruit salad her mother made. he told his mother he was going out on a date. sort of. we took the longer way home, because i wanted to spend some more time with him. as we were walking, it drizzled a little, and we shared under his umbrella. and then we had to say goodbye again. i was glad he was asking questions about my religion. it makes me feel as if he was really interested.

i could really see my future with him. although i am still scared with deepening my thoughts about it, because i am protecting myself. i dont want to get hurt too deeply.. i guess i will have to trust him more, and trust my gut more..

i am worried by the fact that dad doesnt have much idea about us yet. my mom and sister already has some vague idea. i dont want them to get in the way because they dont like him for some reason. i guess i am too blinded because i couldnt see any. but they will. and i hate it. i just hope when the time comes, they will accept him, because i really like this person. they have no idea what we are going through at this point.

as always, it is his small gestures that really makes me like him more. he really knows how to make me feel really special. i am so absorbed..

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home