nakikibasa ka lang

Saturday, December 27, 2008

im slowly finding myself

i am becoming more accustomed to my situation now. although at times, i worry when i am not talking to him. but absence make the heart go fonder. passe. and i hope true. if i talk to him all the time, we will have nothing to talk about when we see each other again (which i hope is soon)

so there.. since i have permitted other things to preoccupy my mind, things really did enter it. so now, my focus is being challenged again. i dont want to be scattered and fragmented. (waley). anyway.. there are a lot of things i need to think about again. it is really scary.

the thing is, i don't mind being second in command. i am about to forgo my position in my org and i think i can handle it (really makes me wonder if i really am a born leader. what is [wrong] with me?) i will have time to dedicate (i hope). but but. being second in command to who. that is the issue here. i just dont want to be a mere assistant. i have a head of my own. i may seem very submissive about a certain system. but i dont want to stay that way.

there. i also realized that i actually have dreams. its just that they are not as concrete or tangible as others'. but i have my direction.

i saw mom's shirt today. with a 1998 print. it means that shirt already exists for ten years. that much time has passed already. time really flies. so why would i worry about what will happen in two years. five years. time will just fly by anyway. i just have to cherish every moment of it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home