nakikibasa ka lang

Friday, January 02, 2009

random thoughts

on my bed

as i lay on my bed
i saw the stuff around
on my blue sheets
that snuggle close to me
as i go to sleep

that white dog
in a silly bunny suite
rests under my chin
accompanies me
as i drift off and dream

a little brown monkey
lies next to my cheek
his smell lingers on it
keeps me sane on his absence
reminds me im not alone

those blue and orange heads
bobbing up and down
resting on a purple heart
says yes to all my queries
agrees on my insanities

i feel him around me
in my sleep
i am not abandoned
my nightmares are scared away
frees me to dream of him


***



lights dance around us
stars above our heads
canopy of trees
green grass
his arms around me
perfect.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home