nakikibasa ka lang

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

i so missed blogging

for one, im in school now.. after resting for five days at home, thus extending my long weekend, im back to my feet now.. im so happy to be back.. and so psyched to see him again..

although i wasnt able to see him for two days, we constantly keep in touch anyway so it made the painful days bearable, really..

in fact, when i was writhing in pain because of my antibiotic (apparently, i didnt eat enough for a heavy meal so my stomach started to react violently, i had to puke my lunch. it was really really painful. plus i hate puking, so it made the feeling a lot worse..), i had to distract myself so i could zone out the pain. i thought of happy moments. our conversation last night and the nights before, times we were together. and it really helped. got me the distraction i needed. before that, i was crying in pain (to think that i have a very high tolerance for pain), afterwards, almost no pain..

bad thing about it was, i couldnt eat too well.. im still afraid of the possibility of vomiting again. however, come lunch time, i wouldnt have much of a choice since i have to take the effing antibiotic again.. price i have to pay to get well soon enough (i hope!)

today, much as i would like to spend so much time with him, i have to catch up on my academics since im way behind already.. two prob sets due tomorrow and i wasnt able to work on those since i was still recuperating until yesterday.. but i still cant force myself to do a lot today.. i still have to be careful, else i'll be missing friday's party (oohh, what a lot at stake, hahahah)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home