nakikibasa ka lang

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

what other could've thought, and my own

today, more people learned about us.. although it wasn't really a big deal for me, i just wish they wouldn't exaggerate their reactions towards us.. i mean, do we really have to be the center of much teasing? im not mad or anything.. probably, its just that part of me that hates being in the center of attention..

of course, part of people knowing about us are the thoughts that course through their minds about our relationship. how come? she's too old for him or he's too young for her.. who would've thought? she's not as gwapo as she used to be.. what happened.. . most of these had crossed my mind too.. but i was able to look beyond these questions.. what's important is what we feel towards each other (eewww. cheese) and what we know about ourselves...

more time with him.. although we talk less of the things about us, and more of the trivial things.. i wonder if he thinks im a burden to talk to.. or he seems to never run out of things to say.. he IS talkative.. who would've thought? although sometimes, i dont get the chance to say the things i want to say.. which is not so good.. what's wrong with me?

two hugs today.. not bad..Ü

he "waited" for me to finish my exam so we could go home together.. i wonder if he feels obliged to take me home..

i am wondering about a lot of things right now, but im already feeling the need to sleep..

i hope tomorrow is a better day for me.. for us..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home