nakikibasa ka lang

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

a different kind of bonding

my day started unpleasantly, but i managed to get through all of it because i had one thing in mind, our bonding later in the afternoon.. it was a good thing that i really planned to jog in school at least once a week after my tuesday class, so it was like hitting two birds with one stone..

however, since i dont have much practice in any physical activity, my weak stamina got the better of me, so i had to stop jogging, a few minutes after we started.. i was already having side stitches.. it was starting to get really painful.. much as i would like to keep up with him, i dont want to be in so much pain, so i had to let him go ahead, as i walked my way to the cov courts where we agreed to meet after a few minutes..

after jogging, we stayed by his locker to rest for a while.. i was really having the urge to give him a huge hug despite our being so sweaty.. but i resisted myself.. i settled on just leaning on his shoulder because i was really dead beat then.. he still smelled nice even though he was really dripping with sweat..

we changed afterwards, and behold, we were wearing the same shirt, hahaha.. the shirt we got from CEAP.. oohh, tells something.. anyway, it was time for us to go home then.. kim joined us, but i didnt mind.. i hope he didnt mind either..

before going home, he treated me with kwek kwek.. (street food, it was an adventure for me, hahaha).. he also saved me from getting hit by a motorcycle. (damn that driver) and he tried to hugged me before he bid me goodbye, but my bagpack was so huge, so i wondered how it felt for him..

there.. good day for me again.. enough to get me inspired for my lt tom..

i wonder why i had to blog all the things that's been happening about us. i was even thinking if i would let him read this one day.. i dont know.. maybe, this whole experience makes me extremely happy. so its nice to keep good memories, right?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home