nakikibasa ka lang

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

i know that you'll never be able to read this and i'm sure i can't be this sincere in real life so here goes


Hey bro, what’s up? I know its kinda late but I wanna say this to you anyway. I like you. And I’m not sure if you feel the same way. From what I see, I don’t think you do. I hope I’m wrong. Sometimes, it makes me wonder what we have. Or if we have anything at all. It kinda sucks to be in this position for me coz I don’t exactly feel my happiest right now, but when I’m with you, that turns around. Sometimes I wish that I could just be next to you and hold your hand or hug you tight. Then I just feel so much better despite all these uncertainty in my life right now

I dunno why I’m doing this, saying all these things to you. I just feel like I need to let this out so that I can finally move on if ever you just like what we’re doing and not because you’re doing it with me. That feeling would suck, but at least I know where we stand. Or if you can’t figure things out right now, then its fine. I just don’t want to be weird around you anymore. I miss our old dynamics, when we just talked like we didn’t care about what the other thinks and just share stories. Memories. I’m cool with that. You’re one of my first friends here and I love your family. And I think they love me too, so I don’t want to lose that. As much as I don’t want to lose you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home