nakikibasa ka lang

Friday, January 02, 2009

love and family

the holidays are almost over.. and it only meant one thing for me.. freedom from the people here in the house, and back to my normal life outside house life. its not that i hate them. they are my family still. its just that, its a wonder how we were able to coexist despite the diversity in our characters.

dad.
well he is noisy. he barely moves his butt around the house and thats one thing i am annoyed the most. he really tests my patience. and with him, i was able to practice the breathe in-breathe out exercise whenever the limit for my patience is about to cross that very thin line.

mom.
she is menopausal. i guess that says it all. she has a very thin patience, specially to dad. well, i cant blame her. if i were in her position, i might act just as well. but sometimes, it was already too much. too annoying with all the shouting, etc.

ate camil
well, she also rarely moves her butt around the house. always pretends she's sick. (i don't know anymore when she genuinely feels sick). anyway, another thing i hate about her is when she sleeps on my bed instead of sleeping on her own. i just love to keep my own private heaven private so i want other people out of it most of the time, specially people who i am not so fond of.


anyway, this vacation was really a test of patience, and time management. good thing my little sis keeps me stress free no matter what happens. even if i spend most of my time looking after her, i really dont mind. she is really fun to be with. gives me the love i need specially at times when i feel like breaking down..


there you go, i guess my realization here is: love will keep me going, despite all my anxieties in life. when i am on the verge of giving up and breaking down, love will give me enough inspiration for me to go on and fight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home