nakikibasa ka lang

Friday, July 13, 2007

its over..

I am so glad this day is over..
I survived another LT after not studying much for it..
I know I always complain about myself..
About not doing things the way I’m used to..
Not being organized..
And hoping against hope that I would be back to my old self..
But maybe, this just means that I have to adapt to this change..

I am busy with a lot of things..
I may not benefit from all of them..
But I already committed myself to these so there’s no turning back..
Maybe sometimes I might demand some rest..
But I have to come back, no matter what..

Another thought..
I know I’m feeling this way again towards you..
Though I don’t know if I should fight it or should I just go with the flow..
Let “faith” decide for us..
Damn, as if I don’t have a brain of my own…

Sometimes, I imagine myself reaaallly wasted..
I haven’t drunk too much alcohol to the point that I am not aware of my surroundings..
I hope one day I could experience it and then I can do whatever I want..
Without any inhibitions..
Bash anyone for all I care..


That time hasn’t come yet..
And maybe I need not be drunk or wasted to do that.
Maybe I just have to wait until I can’t take all the pressures of the world..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home