nakikibasa ka lang

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

these past few days have been very stressful, to the point that my body demanded rest, and gave me slight fever so i will have to find time to rest and sleep...

last sunday night, early monday morning rather, i could not get myself to sleep.. im not sure if im just feeling pressured bacause i havent finished a single requirement i am supposed to submit that morning in class or is it just because im too anxious to stay awake and pressure myself even more to work hard..

isn't that the word pressure in one sentence and actually referring to the same thing..

this english research paper is driving me insane.. and my prof makes me want to hate it even more..

luckily, i had the long break i badly needed..
but it didn't make me feel better, instead, i'm feeling rather guilty these days because i am only focusing on english and i am not giving any time for my other subjects.. its just not fair..

and i miss my other acitivities.. i miss staying at the GR and eating lunch with other Gabayanos.. i miss having my own schedule without depending on other people's activities.. i miss walking home with you and talking for long hours over the phone about sweet nothings, our sentiments about love and why we don't have our SOs with us..

i miss hanging out with my blockmates and playing cards with them during our two-hour break..

i miss staying at the matteo-ricci hall for long hours to "study" but sleeping for almost half the time i was there..

i miss being organized and cluttersome at the same time..

i miss dancing in my pe class and playing basketball afterwards..

i miss eating chocolate and ice cream to cheer myself up..

i miss doing a lot more of my old activities..
i want to be back to my old self..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home