nakikibasa ka lang

Friday, March 16, 2007

100th post

yep. this is my 100th post but i have no intentions of making it one of my best posts..
actually, this one could turn out like my usual posts..
random thoughts, rantings.. the usual stuff..


this day is a balance of good and bad stuff..

first, i was feeling bitchy these past few days.. and i have an excuse..
i have my period.. its not that im really hard to deal with during these times..
its just that, i have a tendency to be very annoying, so just bear with it..
anyway, i suppose today is my last day, so apologies to those who have experienced my wrath..

i'm planning to act normal now, so it's already safe to be around..

as a result of my bitchiness, dad refused to take me to school today..
but i didn't mind.. i'm a big girl now.. and besides, who cares if i arrived late for my first class which begins at 830?

i hate myself for being so disorganized.. i'm not usually like this..
i always plan my day..
list all the things that i need to do and give much though to things that are related to acads..
damn, i wasn't able to do that this week..
it was such a waste of time..

this week's financial situation was supposedly a struggle.
but i pulled it off..
i am so proud of myself..

although i would like to avoid this topic.. bestfriend has always been so present in my life..
i hate him for being my seatmate for most of my subjects..
i hate him because he's an ungrateful snob..
i hate him when he's picking his nose..
i just hate him when he smiles..


i hate myself even more now because i am writing something about him in my blog.. in my private space..
he's so not worth it..


i cheered myself to death for my blockmates.. but they lost..
i want to tell bestfriend that he was so yabang that the other block would lose again..
but who lost? our block.
why? because there were some hot-headed players on the court, who refused to smile and enjoy the game.. what a sore loser..
i enjoyed the game nonetheless..
i saw yellow play for the first time and i was amazed..
despite his height, he could really play ball.. wow, he isn't just a math person after all..
he's got a life, too.. heheÜ


for the nth time, yes, i have changed my mind again about you..
i don't suppose you liked me in the first place..
so all my previous posts about you giving it a shot..
forget it.
what a waste of brain cells!

i feel so tired..
good thing, for the first time in weeks, i am not going to school on a saturday..
i have my weekend to myself, yipeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home