nakikibasa ka lang

Friday, November 16, 2007

four long days

set the mood..
the lights are dim
the music slow
my mind's a bit drowsy, but i will still try to think clearly..

four days..
only four days has passed, but i can feel a lot of things had changed..
we no longer talk the way we used to
we don't spend our free time together
i have no idea where you are at any given time
you no longer tell me your whereabouts

yes, i think we have parted...

do you like it?
can you still handle it?

but i think it still too early to say that we have really given up
maybe we're still adjusting to this new situation that we have
problem is, i don't want to get used to the idea that i am on my own once more...

would you like that to happen?

you should've seen my face when i went home on my own when i knew you were still in school anyway but you were just with your friends..
you should've felt my dismay when i still haven't heard any comment from the recording i made on your birthday. you didn't even recognize the trouble i had to get through to do it. neither the effort that i had exerted had paid off.
you should've heard the dryness of my voice out of the gap since we had a real talk

i don't care anymore if i shed any more tears.
in fact, my eyes could dry up any minute now.
i just don't like the fact that i have to turn to stone again just to get rid of all these sad thoughts in my system.

at least i can carry on with all my activities that i missed when i was still with you.
i now savor the freedom that i lost in two months.

right, i am sourgraping...

on top of it all, i want to remind you that i still love you no matter what...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home